Art Camps are designed to allow children to feel free in their Art Making. The students will be exposed to a wide variety of Art materials and be encouraged to explore, invent and stretch their creativity. We spend a lot of time outdoors, in the garden, the woods or in the chicken coop. Much of the Art making elicits a response from these experiences.
Camp schedule and cost:
— Week of July 13 — This session has been cancelled
— Week of August 3th —
Morning session — 9-12 monday thru friday — $225 per week — Includes all Art materials and a healthy snack.
–Lunch break — 12-1:15 monday thru friday — $10 per day — Families supply lunch. Children will be given the freedom to eat, relax, play and of course, make Art.
- All sessions open to children 4 to 9 years of age
- Small classes with lots of individual attention.
- No two sessions will be the same, making it suitable for children to attend one or more sessions
- On the Friday of each week we will have an Art show. Students will be able to – -invite their friends and families for the event.
- Please call with any questions or to reserve a spot, 617 780 7730