Art Camps are designed to allow children to feel free in their Art Making. The students will be exposed to a wide variety of Art materials and be encouraged to explore, invent and stretch their creativity. We spend alot of time outdoors, in the garden, the woods or in the chicken coop. Much of the Art projects elicit a response from these experiences.
Camp schedule and cost:
— Week of July 15 —
— Week of August 5th —
Morning session — 9-12 monday thru friday — $225 per week — Includes all Art materials and a healthy snack.
–Lunch break — 12-1 30 monday thru friday — $10 per day — Families supply lunch. Children will be given the freedom to eat, relax and play.
Afternoon session — 1 30-4 30 monday thru friday —$225 per week — Includes all Art materials and a healthy snack.
-Aftercare — available upon request
- All sessions open to children 4 to 11 years of age
- Small classes with lots of individual attention.
- No two sessions will be the same, making it suitable for children to attend one or more sessions
- On the Friday of each week we will have an Art show. Students will be able to – -invite their friends and families for the event.
- Please call with any questions or to reserve a spot, 617 780 7730